Tuesday, 27 May 2014

MMM14: 19th-25th

Not much to say this week so onto the photo-overload:

Mon. 19th:
At this point the beginning of the week is sort of a blur, but I'm pretty sure revision was involved.  I made this t-shirt for days when I can't be asked to do my hair... it probably gets worn more than it should.
Top: Me-made back in my screen printing days of yesteryear.
Dress: Me-made



Tues. 20th:
Desperately trying to shove historical dates into my brain, but atleast it was sunny. These are my second pair of culottes, with (Hopefully) a bit more of a summery feel. At this point they still aren't hemmed as I was (and still am) completely out of black thread.
Top: David and Goliath
Culottes: Me-made (Unblogged)
Pumps: New look


Wed. 21st:
One and a half hours of Economics exams immediately followed by one and a half hours of Classics exams. No breaks. Physical and mental exhaustion ensued. The jumper is the bodice of a ponte skater dress I never finished last year because I had some issues with the sleeves. Eventually, I made I decided just to make the dress-skirt into a skirt and abandon the bodice, but this post inspired me to digit out, fix the sleeves and use it as a jumper. (PS. In this outfit I feel like an elf!)
Jumper: Me-made (Unblogged)
Dress: TK Maxx
Knee socks: H&M
Boots: Arthur rank hospice
I don't even know what face I'm pulling here


Thurs. 22nd:
My last exam for almost two weeks! I busted out comfy knits for the occasion...mmmm... neutrals...
Top: Me-made Plantain (Unblogged)
Skirt: Me-made knit gathered skirt (Unblogged)
Knee socks: H&M
Pumps: New Look


Fri. 23rd:
Friday was the first day when I had absolutely no clue how to incorporate Me-made's into my outfit. So I just tied a Hemlock ontop of a dress I borrowed from my best friend and called it good.
Top: Me-made Hemlock
Dress: Borrowed
Knee socks: H&M
Pumps: New Look


Sat. 24th:
On Saturday for the first time since August 2013 I felt the urge to wear jeans. I don't know what came over me, my monogamous relationship with skirts and dresses is now under some serious strain. In other news I had my passport photos taken, now my Plantain will be carried around around the world with me for the next 10 years! Yay!
Top: Me-made Plantain (Unblogged)
Jeans: Topshop


Sun. 25th:
A comfy sewing day in one of my favourite me-made tops. I swear downloading the Plantain pattern was the best decision I have ever made.
Top: Me-made Plantain (Unblogged)
Skirt: American apparel


Now onto the final week of Me-Made-May! I can't believe I made it this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment