Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Tuesday Tunes-day: Classics

Howdy friends (top ten things no one should ever say... EVER)
Today is my official last day of freedom before term starts (although we don't start actual classes until next week) so I'm getting that jittery, excited , nevous feeling; I think it's mainly left-over exam results anticipation because this term has been a looooong time coming! To be honest though, I think i'm ready to get back into a normal routine and actually USE my brain (sssh don't tell anyone!!). I always think that the year really starts in September, not January, so instead of fireworks here are some classics to herald on the new year.
Green Day- Longview
I'd forgotten how much I loved Green Day until I caught the end of their set at Reading Festival on the TV. Now we're back in full on obsession mode and I've listened to Dookie and 21st Century Breakdown 3 times this week...I'm not proud...or tired (Arlo Guthrie anyone?...No? Oh.)

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Dani California
Red Hot Chili Peppers...'nuff said.

Tortilla Army- Can you hear me
I probably wouldn't have heard of Tortilla Army if my mum hadn't known them, but they are a TRULY AWESOME band. As such an obsessive person I'm not ashamed to say that I know every song on their first album.



No comments:

Post a Comment